E-mail MeFrank E. Stanley
616-540-0007 (emergency number)
For 34 years, The Law Firm of Frank Stanley has exclusively defended clients in all aspects of the criminal spectrum, including complex white-collar cases, homicide, sex and narcotics violations. The firm has handled criminal cases in both the state and federal courts, and the practice encompasses pre-indictment investigations, post-indictment matters including jury trials through appeal, and post-conviction matters.
Being accused of committing a federal crime is very serious and can carry life altering consequences. If you or someone you know has been arrested, or is being investigated for a federal offense, you need advice from an experienced federal criminal defense lawyer.
Frank Stanley has defended individuals accused of crimes in federal courts throughout the United States. Federal criminal procedure, sentencing guidelines, and post-conviction procedures vary greatly from the procedures in Michigan and other states. For that reason, many criminal defense attorneys limit their practice to state criminal law representation. While Frank Stanley and his legal team are extremely well respected for their zealous state criminal defense representation, the firm is also fully versed and experienced in the area of federal criminal defense.
When you hire Frank Stanley as your criminal defense lawyer, you get his full attention as well as the full efforts of his legal team, including highly-experienced investigators and the leading expert witnesses, including computer experts, in the country. Frank Stanley is committed to providing all of his clients with aggressive representation with a view of getting the best possible resolution by using whatever legal means that may require.
Please call The Law Office of Frank Stanley immediately if you, or someone you know:
Call the Law Firm of Frank Stanley at 616-459-8600 for a Free, No-Obligation Consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
- Internet -- Cyberspace
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Michigan, 1978
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 1977
- Grand Valley State College
- B.S. - 1974
- Part Time Instructor, Business Law and Business Environment, Davenport College of Business, 1978 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Criminal Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Kent County Criminal Defense Bar, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member